and two hours later:
Dear NEC faculty, staff, and students,
The dramatic, tangible beginning! The SLPC is really really going to happen! Here is the Annex under demolition this morning. Below, a reminder of the safety measures now in place to protect you and the work crew:
- the parking lot is off limits and is now a construction zone.
- Anyone entering the construction zone is required to notify Tishman Construction field staff and must wear a hard hat, safety glasses and high visibility vest.
- The basement doorway entering 241 from the parking lot is closed to all but field construction staff.
- Anyone entering 241 must use the main doorway.
- Any NEC staff, administrators or others wishing to tour the construction site should contact Mike Ryan or Karen Kidd to arrange.
Thank you and be safe.
As always, if you have questions, contact Mike Ryan (email@example.com 617-585-1187), Karen Kidd (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org 617-585-1181) or, until May 29, Ellen Pfeifer (email@example.com 617-585-1143).