April 13, 2015
Dear NEC Faculty, Staff, and Students,
Just a reminder and a few new details:
As you recall, work begins this Friday, April 17th, on construction of a new handicapped ramp at the entrance to the 241 St. Botolph Building.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The main entrance to 241 will be shut down as of midnight, Thursday, 4/16.
- The temporary entrance will be through the parking lot door. The door will be unlocked and un-alarmed from 7am to 11pm.
- A security guard will be stationed inside the door and there will be card readers available…all students, faculty and staff will be required to swipe I.D.s at the inside location.
- A temporary walkway will marked through the lot. Pedestrians, please use the designated walkway for your safety.
- Parkers in the 241 parking lot: please use caution in driving through the lot, and in particular pulling into and backing out of parking spaces.